Branch Meeting Agenda Template
2. MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING
3. MATTERS ARISING
ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION
5. Example IRMP
6. Example Cuts
7. Example Update from Brigade Committee
8. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
9. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- Branch meetings should have an agenda listing all the topics to be discussed.
- The Chair & Secretary should draw up the agenda prior to the meeting & have a rough idea of how much time to spend on each item.
- Any member of the Branch may ask the Secretary for an item to be put on the agenda. The Branch Standing Orders will dictate the notice required for items to be put on the agenda.
- Important business should not be left to the end of the meeting when time may be limited.
UNITY IS STRENGTH