Berkshire Circular – RDS Forum
Thank you to all who attended the RDS Forum last night. It was a useful event for both members and reps. Items discussed were -
- End of the Low Risk Incidents Policy
- IRMP action plan
- Proposed closure of Newbury RDS unit
- Viability review on Mortimer and Pangbourne fire stations
- Performance of Retained Support Units
- Part Time Workers’ Settlement
The intention is to hold an RDS Forum at least annually and we would encourage all RDS branches to send reps.
Please do not forget Brigade Committee on the 26 July, 1830hrs, Stn 20.
FBU Berkshire Acting Brigade Secretary